I would like to say that in the coming weeks these posts might get a little nuts because I found a place to buy DaVinci sugar free flavorings. They have an incredible array of flavorings available so I might go a little nuts.
I am also working on a great pizza crust recipe that is about 70% good. I imagine a week or two for that. I will also be putting up a recipe for some cinnamon rolls if all things go according to plan. There is a chance, as I only have the plan in my head, that they will go horribly pear shaped. If that happens you will have to wait longer. Sad face.
APPLE PIE PROTEIN SHAKE
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 medium apple cut into chunks and frozen
- 2-4 drops of imitation butter flavor depending on how buttery you want it to taste
- Apple pie spice to your taste preference (as noted in other posts I use a TON so my recommendations may be out of line for you)
- 1-2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk or milk or water. Amount will depend on how thick you want it
OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS – Flaxseeds, Psyillium Husk, extra sweetener such as stevia or splenda
Add all of your ingredients to the blender and blend. This tastes really great for when you might be craving some pie…which is pretty much every second of my life.