I know that I have been a little bit lax on my posting as of late but I’ve been very lazy. Despite that I thought I would throw a shake recipe up here since I haven’t for a couple of weeks.
This shake is all about antioxidants. It’s tasty and has the benefit of being a super cancer fighter.
- 4-6 tea bags* steeped for 1-2 minutes in 1 cup H2O (let it cool in the freezer until cold)
- 1-2 scoops vanilla or unflavored protein powder
- Stevia sweetener to taste (I like about 1/4 tsp in this one)
- Ginger powder (I like a strong ginger flavor so I will go as high as 1 tablespoon on this but your taste will vary so start conservative, maybe 1/2 tsp. or less)
- Juice of half a fresh lemon (optional)
- Ice cubes to your preference (I like ice cubes made out of unsweetened vanilla almond milk in this recipe)
* You could substitute this with Matcha if you so desired
Blend it all up and enjoy. You could add Psyillium Husk to thick it up if you want, it won’t change the flavor but it will affect the texture somewhat. Spinach might be a nice addition as well but, unlike some of my other shake recipes, will be a little more pronounced than you might want.