I know I have been very bad about posting recently. I have no excuse other than to say I was occupied with entertaining guests to my fair city. It was fantastic, tons of fun and did include a $375 bar tab at one point but I digress.
Back to it (for real this time) hard and heavy. I thought we might as well start off with a shake post since it has been a while since I’ve done one. I think this shake is reminiscent of a Snickerdoodle cookie so try it and let me know what you think!
- 5-8 ice cubes
- 1-2 scoops vanilla or unflavored protein powder of your choosing
- Cinnamon to taste (I prefer about 1/2 – 3/4 tablespoon)
- Stevia to taste (optional if using flavored protein)
- Sprinkle of imitation butter flavoring
- splash of vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg
- 2 tablespoons Psyllium Husk (optional but I like it to thicken up and as an extra fiber kick)
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk (water or milk can be substituted)
Blend it all up and let it run for a good while to thicken and then enjoy.