- Comp Grip Bench (reverse grip): 252 x2 @8, 265 2×1 @8, 240 x4 @8, x4 @8, x4 @8, x6 @9
- Comp deadlift (conventional): worked up to 485 x1 @7 440 6×3 @8-9
- Close Grip Bench: 215 x8 @8, x8 @8.5, x8 @10
- Comp Squat: up to 405 x2 @ 7.5, 365 x4 @ 8, x4 @8, x4 @ 9
- Overhead press x a fuck ton
- Comp Squat: 300 3×8 @ 7-8
- 6 inch block pull: 515 x5 @9, x3 @7.5 (callus almost ripped), x3 @8, x3 @9
- Close Grip Bench: 225 4×6 @8
- 3.5 inch deficit pulls: 350 3×8 @7-8
I also do various assistance work for back, biceps, shoulders etc. on Tuesdays and Thursdays but none of that is very interesting and mostly in place for structural balance.
Overall, just 1 week down, I am liking this style of training. I feel that my recovery is much improved. Before I would stubbornly try to stick to whatever was written on paper for that day, whether I would was capable of achieving it that day or not. The biggest issue that I am facing is judging the RPE of higher rep sets for some of the big movements. For example, the 8 rep sets of deficit deads are very difficult to judge because they are incredibly taxing on my cardio, almost more so than muscular. I’m sure I will figure it all out in time.